Posted by: leppie | August 30, 2007

IronLisp progress (macros)

So, as said last week, I had hoped to get macros working over the weekend. I tried, but alas I discovered my parser was flawed, and I had to rewrite that into a 3 stage process (there is method in this madness). Anyways, the parser was completed, and I carried on with the pesky macro’s. BANG, my reason for dealing with macros were also flawed! :( I have taken a few days to think of an alternative, and have come up with something that I will likely implement this weekend (have a bit much work during day time to focus on this during the evenings).

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: