Posted by: leppie | September 3, 2007

Yay, now I am getting somewhere!

At 2:30AM this morning, I finally solved an eluding bug that I only discovered last night. With hunting this bug, it has showed me alot places where my code could be refactored, and refactored it was! The new 3 stage handling of the parsing has also helped eliminated alot of old ‘fixup’ code. Oh I love deleting chunks of stale code :p

Anyways, things seems to be going the right way now, and I will make a checkin as soon as I have tested it a bit more. There are in fact alot more places that could be refactored :)

About these ads

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

%d bloggers like this: