Posted by: leppie | April 27, 2009

IronScheme 1.0 beta 3 released

The new beta is out now.

I have tried to recreate the 64-bit issue with no luck, but I have a hunch it could be a version issue. Let’s see where the release takes us 🙂

If the bug persist, please log a bug at the project page for IronScheme.

Download from here.

UPDATE:

I have managed to get someone to test for me on Windows 64-bit, and the results for both IronScheme and xacc.ide were successful.

Advertisements

Responses

  1. Works for me! Thanks for the new release.

  2. Cool 🙂


Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Categories

%d bloggers like this: